The Genome Alberta newsletter for the Omics Generation
We cover the latest Genomics news that matters most to Alberta, Canada and the World. Sign up to receive GenOmics direct to your email twice each month.
July 15, 2015
Volume 23 Issue 3
- Genome Alberta success in 2014 LSARP competition
- Legacy investment in research to create life-saving cells, tissues, and organs at U of T
- Alberta’s Top 50
- University of Calgary receives new health research funding
- Government of Canada invests in new Western Canadian Microbiome Centre
- Need lab equipment?
...and more news, tweets & events!
Read Current Issue
The GE3LS Digest
A compendium of news and research from around the country and around the world
GE3LS: Genomics and its related Ethical, Economic, Environmental, Legal and Social aspects.
August 4, 2015
In this issue:
- Study sheds light on the causes of cerebral palsy
- The moral imperative for bioethics
- House passes anti-GMO labeling law
- Exclusive: Genomics pioneer Jun Wang on his new AI venture
- U of H Law Professor, White House push precision medicine concept
- Margaret Wente: Planned Parenthood under siege