The Genome Alberta newsletter for the Omics Generation
We cover the latest Genomics news that matters most to Alberta, Canada and the World. Sign up to receive GenOmics direct to your email twice each month.
May 16, 2016
Volume 26 Issue 4
- Canada's top student scientist recognized
- New summer student at Genome Alberta
- Science Communications Program on the move
- Synthetic solutions for real-life mysteries
- Stem cells from diabetic patients coaxed to become insulin-secreting cells
- New way to grow rare life-saving blood stem cells
...and more news, tweets & events!
Read Current Issue
The Genomics in Society Digest
A compendium of news and research from around the country and around the world
Genomics in Society: Genomics and its related Ethical, Economic, Environmental, Legal and Social aspects.
May 17, 2016
In this issue:
- When we hype our science, discoveries are diminished
- Bringing genetic testing for cancer to the masses
- Researchers assess attitudes to North Sea energy future
- Innovative companies get their best ideas from academic research
- GMO feed causing the latest divide in the labeling debate
- Gene therapy’s first out-and-out cure is here
And much more!