The Genome Alberta newsletter for the Omics Generation
We cover the latest Genomics news that matters most to Alberta, Canada and the World. Sign up to receive GenOmics direct to your email twice each month.
March 2, 2015
Volume 21 Issue 5
- New VP of Finance and Corporate Services at Genome Canada
- Tim McAllister receives the H.R. MacMillan Laureate in agriculture
- Dr. Brian Riddell recognized for exemplary service in salmon science and conservation
- Dalhousie chemist awarded top Canadian science prize
- Saving livestock, saving livelihoods
- Cost Effectiveness Modelling for Health Technology Assessment
...and more news, tweets & events!
Read Current Issue
The GE3LS Digest
A compendium of news and research from around the country and around the world
GE3LS: Genomics and its related Ethical, Economic, Environmental, Legal and Social aspects.
March 3, 2015
In this issue:
- When right beats might
- Genome sequencing: What do patients think?
- DNA recovered from underwater British site may rewrite history of farming in Europe
- Listen: Exempting vaccinations: An interview with Dr. Richard Pan
- The FDA is finally embracing health tech — that’s both good and bad news
- Could this little boy's tragic death provide clues about cot death?