The Genome Alberta newsletter for the Omics Generation
We cover the latest Genomics news that matters most to Alberta, Canada and the World. Sign up to receive GenOmics direct to your email twice each month.
July 18, 2016
Volume 27 Issue 2
- New project mixes genomics and geology to de-risk Nova Scotia’s offshore
- Tim Caulfield is one of Alberta’s 50 Most Influential
- Canadian researcher helps to find a new way to increase supply of stem cells for cancer patients
- Genome Canada staff announcement
- Severance payments totaled $12M at Alberta post-secondary institutions in 2015
...and more news, tweets & events!
Read Current Issue
The Genomics in Society Digest
A compendium of news and research from around the country and around the world
Genomics in Society: Genomics and its related Ethical, Economic, Environmental, Legal and Social aspects.
July 15, 2016
In this issue:
- GEN survey on Brexit and biotech
- ‘Silicon Valley arrogance’?
- Why you should avoid predatory journals, welcome rigorous review
- The unbearably slow adoption of genetic cancer tests
- Medicine’s next step
- Vandana Shiva dishes on GMOs for Indian Summer Festival
And much more!