The Genome Alberta newsletter for the Omics Generation
We cover the latest Genomics news that matters most to Alberta, Canada and the World. Sign up to receive GenOmics direct to your email twice each month.
November 18, 2014
Volume 20 Issue 4
- First positive test for PEDv in Alberta
- Julia Foght recognized with ASTech Award
- Science Borealis incorporates
- Letting ranchers take a look 'under the hide'
- Seeking a network manager: TRIA-Net
- U of L iGEM team earns gold in Boston competition
...and more news, tweets & events!
Read Current Issue
The GE3LS Digest
A compendium of news and research from around the country and around the world
GE3LS: Genomics and its related Ethical, Economic, Environmental, Legal and Social aspects.
November 17, 2014
In this issue:
- Welcome Li Du!
- This cancer-fighting GMO potato could soon become McDonald’s fries
- Afraid of what might be in your genome? Perhaps happy genetics can help
- Report: EU underestimates biofuels’ greenhouse gas savings by 50%
- Google to offer genome storage facility
- ‘Bad patents’ on human genes hinder health care, hospital says