The Genome Alberta newsletter for the Omics Generation
We cover the latest Genomics news that matters most to Alberta, Canada and the World. Sign up to receive GenOmics direct to your email twice each month.
November 16, 2015
Volume 24 Issue 4
- Livestock Gentec Conference report
- Sustaining and securing Canada's honey bees using ‘Omic’ tools
- Genome Prairie appoints Director of Operations
- Editorial manager needed for Science Borealis
- U of A researchers identify ways increase marbling in steaks
- New co-op job posting service for Canadian biotechnology industry launched
...and more news, tweets & events!
Read Current Issue
The GE3LS Digest
A compendium of news and research from around the country and around the world
GE3LS: Genomics and its related Ethical, Economic, Environmental, Legal and Social aspects.
November 17, 2015
In this issue:
- Genetic testing for tomorrow's sports superstars?
- The gene hackers
- If you paid $500 for a gene test, would you know what to do with it?
- Tech companies are not trusted with health data
- Safety upgrade found for gene-editing technique
- ‘The bioethics revolution is over’