The Genome Alberta newsletter for the Omics Generation
We cover the latest Genomics news that matters most to Alberta, Canada and the World. Sign up to receive GenOmics direct to your email twice each month.
August 15, 2014
Volume 19 Issue 4
- High school students get a jump on research in Alberta university labs
- Speedier diagnosis of diseases with DNA analysis technique
- Adoption of biotech crops on the rise on the U.S.
- Dinner on a ferris wheel?
- How about a glowing plant?
- Latest edition of MetaboNews
...and more news, tweets & events!
Read Current Issue
The GE3LS Digest
A compendium of news and research from around the country and around the world
GE3LS: Genomics and its related Ethical, Economic, Environmental, Legal and Social aspects.
August 18, 2014
In this issue:
- Big pregnancy data
- Cancer and the secrets of your genes
- Adoption of genetically engineered crops in the US
- Newborn's genetic code sends infection distress signal
- Independence 'would damage Scotland's edge in biomedicine'
- Tracing the beginnings of hematopoietic stem cells