The Genome Alberta newsletter for the Omics Generation
We cover the latest Genomics news that matters most to Alberta, Canada and the World. Sign up to receive GenOmics direct to your email twice each month.
July 2, 2015
Volume 23 Issue 1
- Applied genomics in energy workshop
- OGI career opportunity
- Genome Canada and SSHRC joint initiative on societal implications of disruptive innovation in genomics
- Elizabeth May introduces open science private member’s bill
- U of A President Samarasekera looks back on 10-year legacy
- From iGEM to startup
...and more news, tweets & events!
Read Current Issue
The GE3LS Digest
A compendium of news and research from around the country and around the world
GE3LS: Genomics and its related Ethical, Economic, Environmental, Legal and Social aspects.
July 1, 2015
In this issue:
- US Congress wants religious experts to weigh in on three-parent IVF
- A scientific ethical divide between China and West
- Supreme Court fall-out
- Sequenom patent invalidation may have ramifications for NIPT field, entire MDx industry
- Pursuit of cash taints promise of gene tests
- Genetic testing: How important is it for you to get your genome tested for hereditary diseases?