The Genome Alberta newsletter for the Omics Generation
We cover the latest Genomics news that matters most to Alberta, Canada and the World. Sign up to receive GenOmics direct to your email twice each month.
September 16, 2014
Volume 19 Issue 6
- New Premier names new cabinet
- Cleaning up oil sand waste – The Google Science Fair way
- Proteomics pioneer to chair Genome BC-McGill collaboration
- Filling the media gap with Canadian science bloggers
- Zygote Body
...and more news, tweets & events!
Read Current Issue
The GE3LS Digest
A compendium of news and research from around the country and around the world
GE3LS: Genomics and its related Ethical, Economic, Environmental, Legal and Social aspects.
September 15, 2014
In this issue:
- Congratulations to GE3LS researcher Maeghan Toews
- Paternalism to patient-centered: do people want to know incidental findings?
- Online collaboration: Scientists and the social network
- Call for Genetic Testing for All Women Over 30 Raises Ethical, Practical Concerns
- Cord blood shouldn’t be a private matter
- Op-Ed: The patent gene debate: who owns your genes?