The Genome Alberta newsletter for the Omics Generation
We cover the latest Genomics news that matters most to Alberta, Canada and the World. Sign up to receive GenOmics direct to your email twice each month.
May 2, 2016
Volume 26 Issue 3
- Thoughts on the Alberta Government’s 2016 budget
- DNA Day
- Governor General’s Innovation Award goes to Alberta entrepreneur
- Too many wheat research projects?
- The rise and fall of the antibiotic age
- The entire world is getting a new polio vaccine this month
...and more news, tweets & events!
Read Current Issue
The Genomics in Society Digest
A compendium of news and research from around the country and around the world
Genomics in Society: Genomics and its related Ethical, Economic, Environmental, Legal and Social aspects.
May 3, 2016
In this issue:
- Timothy Caulfield, Cybèle Young win Science in Society Book Awards
- Britain’s scientists must not be gagged
- Senate passes bill to keep genetic test results private
- Global health scares spur scientific innovation
- Massive health information overhaul coming to Alberta
- Doomsday Vault keepers move to lock up more funding
And much more!