The Genome Alberta newsletter for the Omics Generation
We cover the latest Genomics news that matters most to Alberta, Canada and the World. Sign up to receive GenOmics direct to your email twice each month.
May 16, 2013
Volume 14 Issue 4
- Canada Wide Science Fair
- Genome Alberta's New Human Genomes
- Vote for Genomics
- Latest issue of MetaboNews
- Featured on G-SIN: NorCOMM2
- Canadian Science Communication
....and more news, tweets & events!
Read Current Issue
The GE3LS Digest
A compendium of news and research from around the country and around the world
GE3LS: Genomics and its related Ethical, Economic, Environmental, Legal and Social aspects.
May 15, 2013
In this issue:
- Bioethicists must not allow themselves to become a 'priestly caste'
- Jolie’s disclosure of preventive mastectomy highlights dilemma
- What you think about donor conception
- Do humans need mystery 'junk' DNA? This carnivorous plant doesn't
- Seeking clues to heart disease in DNA of an unlucky family
- Genetic testing recommendations contradict professional ethics, experts say
...and more news, papers & events!