The Genome Alberta newsletter for the Omics Generation
We cover the latest Genomics news that matters most to Alberta, Canada and the World. Sign up to receive GenOmics direct to your email twice each month.
March 4, 2014
Volume 17 Issue 5
Genome Alberta Science Communications Scholarship
- Assembling Resources to Tackle PEDv
- Alan Winter Elected as Fellow of the AAAS
- CSPC Views on 2014 Federal Budget
- Career Opportunity
- From Our Blog Pages
....and more news, tweets & events!
Read Current Issue
The GE3LS Digest
A compendium of news and research from around the country and around the world
GE3LS: Genomics and its related Ethical, Economic, Environmental, Legal and Social aspects.
March 6, 2014
In this issue:
FDA Eyes 'Three-Parent' Babies
- For his next act, genome wiz Craig Venter takes on aging
- Our Personal Genome and the DNA Dilemma
- Japan Scientists Release Tips on Reproducing Stem-Cell Work
- Ancient genome stirs ethics debate
- [Interview] Stem cell research whistle blower speaks