The Genome Alberta newsletter for the Omics Generation
We cover the latest Genomics news that matters most to Alberta, Canada and the World. Sign up to receive GenOmics direct to your email twice each month.
January 15, 2015
Volume 21 Issue 2
- Genetic Expert News Service
- Lend your expertise to DNA Day in Canada
- Genetic discovery about childhood blindness paves the way for new treatments
- Guy Sauvageau is ‘2014 Personality of the Year’ in science
- Federal public service shuffle touches science
- Top 5 YouTube channels for learning science and math
...and more news, tweets & events!
Read Current Issue
The GE3LS Digest
A compendium of news and research from around the country and around the world
GE3LS: Genomics and its related Ethical, Economic, Environmental, Legal and Social aspects.
January 16, 2015
In this issue:
- New three-parent baby law is flawed
- GM crops: What do the new rules mean?
- Protecting genetic privacy may be bad for your health
- DNA diet
- Environment, not genes, dictates human immune variation
- Cats are finally getting geneticists’ attention