The Genome Alberta newsletter for the Omics Generation
We cover the latest Genomics news that matters most to Alberta, Canada and the World. Sign up to receive GenOmics direct to your email twice each month.
December 15, 2014
Volume 20 Issue 6
- Peter Facchini’s Lab identifies new opium gene pathway
- The Canada First Research Excellence Fund
- Results of the BioAlberta strategic forums
- Announcement: 2015 Summer Program in Taiwan
- New research chair at U of A to tackle oilsands tailings ponds
- Listen: Inquiring Minds on genetics
...and more news, tweets & events!
Read Current Issue
The GE3LS Digest
A compendium of news and research from around the country and around the world
GE3LS: Genomics and its related Ethical, Economic, Environmental, Legal and Social aspects.
December 16, 2014
In this issue:
- U.S. agency offers legal immunity to Ebola vaccine makers
- A form of eugenics people might not object to
- Whole-genome technology solving more outbreak investigations
- The NFL has a problem with stem cell treatments
- The new BRCA1/2 landscape
- Taking your genome to the bank