The Genome Alberta newsletter for the Omics Generation
We cover the latest Genomics news that matters most to Alberta, Canada and the World. Sign up to receive GenOmics direct to your email twice each month.
December 2, 2013
Volume 16 Issue 5
- Canadian Science Policy Conference
- Genetic Tests and Related Health Services Webinar Available
- Blog Comments on Genome Alberta Website
- Science Borealis Officially Takes Off at CSPC
- Hill Times Policy Briefing
- Science Co-op and Internship Application Deadline Dec. 2
....and more news, tweets & events!
Read Current Issue
The GE3LS Digest
A compendium of news and research from around the country and around the world
GE3LS: Genomics and its related Ethical, Economic, Environmental, Legal and Social aspects.
December 1, 2013
In this issue:
- Study linking GM maize to rat tumours is retracted
- FDA Muzzles 23andMe After Talks Break Down
- FDA’s Warning Letter to 23andMe: Ethical and Legal Issues
- Listen: Genetic Tests and Related Health Services Webinar Available
- Should Your Genetics Be Available to Insurance Companies?
- Linking Genes to Diseases by Sifting Through Electronic Medical Records
...and more news, papers & events!