The Genome Alberta newsletter for the Omics Generation
We cover the latest Genomics news that matters most to Alberta, Canada and the World. Sign up to receive GenOmics direct to your email twice each month.
June 16, 2016
Volume 26 Issue 6
- Genome Canada SIAC in Calgary
- Govt launches review of federal support for fundamental science
- IBM and UofC collaborate to advance genomic health research
- Bill S-201 supported by ASHG
- Bread wheat whole genome sequencing passes quality control, available to download
- FedDev Ontario invest $5.76 million in the Vineland Research and Innovation Centre
...and more news, tweets & events!
Read Current Issue
The Genomics in Society Digest
A compendium of news and research from around the country and around the world
Genomics in Society: Genomics and its related Ethical, Economic, Environmental, Legal and Social aspects.
June 15, 2016
In this issue:
- BILL S-201 supported by ASHG
- Should we sequence the DNA of every cancer patient?
- Ethics for early career stem cell researchers – are we missing a trick?
- Stem cells for Snoopy: pet medicines spark a biotech boom
- Synthetic biology comes into its own
- Clinton vs. Trump: A race between a policy wonk and a ‘black bo
And much more!