The Genome Alberta newsletter for the Omics Generation
We cover the latest Genomics news that matters most to Alberta, Canada and the World. Sign up to receive GenOmics direct to your email twice each month.
October 15, 2014
Volume 20 Issue 2
- 2014 Ernest C. Manning Innovation Award winners
- Milking It: Genomics is taking the guesswork out of dairy production
- WATCH: Interview with Julie Bourlag
- And WATCH some more
- Call for submissions - Canadian Aquaculture R&D Review 2015
...and more news, tweets & events!
Read Current Issue
The GE3LS Digest
A compendium of news and research from around the country and around the world
GE3LS: Genomics and its related Ethical, Economic, Environmental, Legal and Social aspects.
October 16, 2014
In this issue:
- Why genetic self-test kits should not be allowed into Canada
- Glut of postdoc researchers stirs quiet crisis in science in the U.S.
- WATCH: The future of genomic medicine - Anne Wojcicki, Richard Lifton and Eric Green
- Will lowering the price of genetic testing raise the cost of medical care?
- Housefly genome offers clue to human sickness
- Stem cells allow nearly blind patients to see