The Genome Alberta newsletter for the Omics Generation
We cover the latest Genomics news that matters most to Alberta, Canada and the World. Sign up to receive GenOmics direct to your email twice each month.
March 16, 2015
Volume 21 Issue 6
- Science Communications 2015
- Genomics; an economic, ecological game-changer
- New office location for Genome Alberta Director of Programs
- Passwords please!
- Engineering algae for oilsands sustainability
- New Mitacs head has high hopes for Canadian innovation
...and more news, tweets & events!
Read Current Issue
The GE3LS Digest
A compendium of news and research from around the country and around the world
GE3LS: Genomics and its related Ethical, Economic, Environmental, Legal and Social aspects.
March 17, 2015
In this issue:
- How identity evolves in the age of genetic imperialism
- DNA editing of human embryos alarms scientists
- Quarter horse clone lawsuit may redefine animal breeding
- HGM2015: 'Science for society' to sustain growth
- Epigenetics is not revolutionizing biology
- Our genome contains foreign genes: Where did they come from?