CARA West 2019: Engaging Our Communities
November 27, 2019 - November 29, 2019
Join the community of research administrators from across the region in an exchange of research knowledge and resources.
Keynote speakers include Dr. Pete Dawson with Alireza Farrokhi, and Dr. Sheri Madigan.
Sessions topics include:
- Engaging Communities for Effective Peer Review
- Evaluating Early Career Investigator Eligibility
- Supporting Indigenous Research
- An Overview of EU Funding Programs
- Project Management
- Reporting and Metrics for Polytechnics and Colleges
- Fostering Applied Research Culture and Capacity
- US Federal Single Audit
- Research Information Security
- What Constitutes True Grantsmanship
- CARA’s Research Administration Certificate at Mohawk College
Genome Alberta will be one of the presenters at the conference and we look forward to seeing you there.
: November 27-29, 2019
: The Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity, Banff Alberta