June 25, 2018 - June 27, 2018
The right therapeutic/prevention strategy for the right person at the right time.
For people focused on diagnostics, bioinformatics, drug discovery, and therapies, with the aim of translating precision medicine into direct improvements in health care
- Personalized therapies (cancer, immunology, infectious diseases, clinical case studies, etc.)
- Biomarkers and diagnostics, liquid biopsy, imaging, biochip/microarray technologies, advancements in technologies
- Drug target discovery and integration with individualized therapy, integration of diagnosis with therapy (theragnosis)
- Integrating Big Data (genome data, pharmacogenomics, therapeutic applications of genome editing, genetic analysis in clinical trials methodology, etc.)
- Emerging opportunities in personalized medicine, cutting-edge new strategies and solutions
- Cost-benefit issues, and ethics in precision medicine
WHEN: June 25-27, 2018
WHERE: Paris, France
To register or learn more, visit the conference website.